Executive Master Class
We are going to start innovation activities but how do we get sponsors and stakeholders to align on innovation culture?
If sponsors and stakeholders are not on the same page about what innovation is and why you are doing it, it’s easy for innovation to get stuck. Too often, stakeholders pull on different strings that go against the grain and can cause innovation teams and projects to de-rail and become ineffective. We can’t expect these stakeholders to fully undergo the program as participants do, but they need to know how to evaluate innovation progress, what attitudes are required for fostering innovation and why business model innovation is different to R&D.
The Academy for Corporate Entrepreneurship (AfCE) offers a full-day master class customised to fit your organisation before implementing your next innovation initiative. We target innovation sponsors, stakeholders and decision makers of your initiative to learn and discuss critical innovation topics so that they may enable rather than block innovation activities. In this interactive session, participants will learn:
- Why do we need to innovate?
- What are the characteristics of innovation?
- Which working methods foster innovation?
- How can we measure success of our innovation activities?
- What do you as management expect from an innovation program?
- Which factors make innovation programs successful?
- What is needed from our leadership to give our participants the best level of support?
Get sponsors and stakeholders aligned with your innovation initiative
Turn potential blockers into enablers
Elevate your leadership’s innovation management capability
Avoid wasting innovation budgets
How we move you from idea to launch.
Click on the programs below to learn more.